Monday, June 20, 2011

Let's Hear It For the Boys

This week's challenge at I Heart Faces is "Let's Hear It For the Boys!".   Here is one of my favorite 'boys'!



Dad

Father - Grandfather - Husband - Fisherman - Friend - Joke Teller - Hockey Fan - Football Fan - Golfer - Woodcarver - Hard Worker - Treasurer - and many, many more!

As I was working on this post, Katie asked if she could write it for me.  Here is what she added:  He is very funny.  He makes us laugh.  He has corny jokes sometimes.  He is a great fisherman and he eats a lot of fish.  Once his granddaughter, Katie, caught a big fish.  It was a catfish.  They had to throw it back in because we were not allowed to eat it.  He is a awesome dad and a phenomenal grandfather.  

We love you, Dad!!



5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a wonderful portrait! And I love what Katie has to say about him. He sounds like a great man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great shot of your dad! So handsome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shot...his expression is so genuine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this picture. LOVE. Love. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nice comments! Can't wait to share them with my model! :)

    ReplyDelete