Monday, September 12, 2011

IHF: Back to School


Emily is hitting the books... hard!  First grade is a big change from Kindergarten!  Homework four nights a week and lots of 'creative' writing!  I remember from Katie's experience (now in 4th grade) that 1st grade homework was a bear.  It was probably the hardest homework year so far (but I'm sure that will change soon!!!).   The girls attend a year-round school so they've actually had some time to get into the swing of things.  And the cool thing about this is that we are getting ready to "track out" in a few weeks and go on vacation!  Wahoo!

2 comments:

  1. I truly love this photo, you really captured her deep in thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I like how you focused on the pencil and her hand and not on her.

    ReplyDelete