Friday, January 6, 2012

Project 52 Week 1: Resolution

Learn


In addition to the usual resolutions (diet, exercise, limit caffeine, eat less chocolate, take time for myself, etc.), my 2012 resolution is to LEARN ... a lot!  I began my photography studies in early 2011 and I think I came a long way, but I still have a quite a bit to learn.  By the end of this year, I want to be comfortable enough with my work to think about a business in this field.  I truly love it and can't wait to further my knowledge!  I can't think of a better way to get myself motivated than to join Darcy's Project 52!

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

3 comments:

  1. I have a few of those same books. I love books and buy too many. Is that even possible???

    Great shot. Good luck with your resolutions this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome resolution! And I swear I have all those books in your photo, with the exception of the Children's Portrait Photography one. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I love your picture and great resolution!
    Petonets xoxo

    ReplyDelete