Saturday, July 2, 2011

4th of July - Red, White and Blues

My poor baby!

Emily woke up with a raging sore throat on the last day of school, so she stayed home.   She missed her very last day of Kindergarten and ended up with strep throat!   Since strep is treatable with antibiotic, I figured she'd be on her feet in no time.  She did seem much better later in the day and I was giving thanks for Amoxicillin.  Now it is July 4th weekend - time for swimming at the pool, BBQs and hanging out at the lake.  She is miserable.  Maybe she has a really, really bad cold on top of the strep?   She had a fever today.  And an earache.  And a headache.  And a nosebleed.  And stayed on the couch all day.  Poor baby!  Not the way to spend the 4th!


2 comments:

  1. What great shots- the first one screams summer & the second is just something I NEVER get tired of seeing. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of her on the swing! Really fun and nice light too!

    ReplyDelete